Annual Future Ready Night
What: Ankeny High School Annual Future Ready Night
When: Tuesday, November 9th 6:00-8:00 PM, the night will consist of four 25 minute sessions. Students and parents/guardians are welcome to attend for the entire night or stay for the sessions that fit within their busy schedules!
Purpose: An opportunity for students and parents/guardians to gain valuable information to help their student make an informed plan for life after high school. Linked you will find a copy of the program for the night that lists the session opportunities and descriptions.
Not sure you’ll be able to make it? Take a look at the website created last year. While the videos and resources are from the 2020-2021 school year, much of the information is still valid. We will likely update the site after the event on November 9th.
2022-2023 Course Registration Timeline
- November 9
- Future Ready Day
- Teachers will provide course opportunities and recommendations to students in every class
- Students will review and add classes to their four-year learning plan (located in Google Classroom) to prepare for 2022-2023 course registration
- Future Ready Day
- November 10-11 & 15
- Counselors will be available in the Career Center (2102) for sophomores and juniors to stop in to review their four-year plans and answer any questions
- November 17
- Students will utilize their four-year plan as a template to register for 2022-2023 courses in MYAP on Infinite Campus during Seminar
- November 18
- Counselors will be available to meet with students/families to review their student’s four-year plan and MYAP Course Registration (OPTIONAL)
- Counselors will have 15 minute appointments available from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Scheduling information to follow
- November 19-23
- Counselors will be available for individual meetings with sophomores and juniors to review their four-year plan and MYAP course registration
- Students can schedule this meeting via Calendly